Monday, November 27, 2006

Snow Day!!!!

It's snowing! It's snowing! It's snowing! It's snowing! It's snowing!
IT'S BEEN FREAKING SNOWING FOR THE WHOLE FREAKING WEEKEND!!!!!!
Snowmen have been cropping up everywhere. Not those pitiful gravel & grass encrusted snowmen that rusty coast children build when the usual pathetic 2 centimetres of snow falls but big, robust, locally-fed snow white snowmen.

I'm in Vancouver. Long story but I'm making the best of it. I'm waiting for the roads to get better before make the trek to the ferries for my journey back home.

I'm doing my best to not worry about winter veggie garden. I don't have a cold frame over the plants. Hopefully a covering of heavy-duty plastic and a pep rally will keep them going through this weather.

Well, I'm outta here to play in the snow.
Everyone drive and walk carefully out there.
Keep warm and if you have some spare socks, toques, blankets and other warm clothes, I'm sure the local shelter and outreach services could find a good home for them.

Enjoy!
Jen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are you still in van?

call moi