Monday, November 27, 2006

Another reason why my husband ROCKS!!!!

As I mentioned, I'm stranded away from home. There was a freak twist of fate, oppurtunity knocked and I ended up going to the Rolling Stones concert in Vancouver this weekend. Mick and the crew were awesome and put on a spectacle of a show. I danced my tushie off with a crowd of drunk, white baby boomers and a smaller crowd of pot-infused 20-somethings. Keith was in fine altered form. Mick was larger than life in so many ways.

But the Stones don't hold a candle to my DH.
This is one of the reasons why:












I was worried about my winter veggie garden since I haven't had time to put up a cold frame yet. In my absence, he rigged up a super-jedi garden shanty!!! He sent me photo to reassure me that the veggies were now sheltered.

Hopefully the shelter will be enough help insulate the veggies for the next couple of days.

Later,
Jen

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww

Genuine Lustre said...

After all, you did say he is of Inuit heritage. What else would we expect besides outdoor prowess?

Gina said...

I am catching up on your posts after my week away. I have to say that it's a good thing you'd given your man some meat earlier in the week or he may not have had the strength to rig up the garden shanty.

Do you have a "recipie" for your mitts?

S. said...

super sweet!